It’s Monday, and you know what that means!
1. If you’ve ever wondered what brand new love sounded like, “Crush Songs” by Karen O would be your official soundtrack. Some fans have complained that the length of the album is too short, but I think it fits the feeling of having a crush on someone. Just when you start to fall for them, and yearn for it to turn into something more, it fades.
2. I need Need Supply Co.’s Dreamcore Boots in Navy. At least this is what I tell myself; I can just keep dreaming about these. It’s my first time to experience all the four seasons in a year, and now that Fall is coming up, these would be the perfect boots to wear. The unique panelling, muted blue hue, those studs…gahhh.
3. I’ve been a fangirl of SEPA’s accessories since 2009; their offerings just get better and better every year. These Tretora bracelets are so adorable, and are surefire conversation starters. The fishbone with the blue rhinestone piece would feel right at home on my wrist!
4. Nasty Gal x Minimale Animale Point Danger Bikini because hot damn.
5. I know LA’s transitioning into having chillier months ahead, and my friends have been telling me that it won’t be that bad as compared to other states…more like, perennial Baguio weather? So when I saw Acne’s “I Want More” Sweatshirt, I was like, THIS!!!!! Fall might be coming, but it would definitely make me feel like it’s Summer all year long. A girl can dream.
Brave the waves,